In general, after an enquiry has been made and you have received from us the general information, the next step is to make an application for admission into the School. This can be done by taking the following steps:
1. Download the International Student Enrolment Application Form and Medical Form from this page.
2. Send to the school the completed Enrolement Application Form – please attach the following:
- A verified transcript of the students most recent academic record
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or someone who knows the student well and will guarantee their behaviour
- Completed medical form
- An essay (approximately 100 words) written by the student
3. Contact the Director of International Students to discuss the following issues:
- any other factors needing clarification
4. Written confirmation sent to the school confirming the details of guardianship and accommodation.
5. The school will then consider your application and notify you of its decision.
6. If your son or daughters application for enrolment is accepted:
- A formal "Offer of Place" letter will be sent to you along with an invoice for school fees.
- If you wish to proceed, you will need to pay the school fee invoice in total.
- A receipt will be issued along with a confirmed "Offer of Place" will be sent to you.
- The student will then be able to apply to the New Zealand Immigration Service for a Student Visa at the New Zealand or High Commission Office.
7. The Director of International Students will communicate with the agent/student and their families with regard to the arrangements for starting school.
Please contact the Director of International Students at St Paul’s Collegiate School at any time if you have any questions.