Students have a one-on-one session with St Paul’s speech and drama teacher, Karen Johnson.
As part of this programme, students are encouraged to sit grade exams for the Trinity College of London qualification, which are now acknowledged in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Students can specialise in one of the following areas:
- Speech and drama: Poetry, prose and acting combined
- Performing text: Literary performance without the acting
- Shakespeare: For lovers of a more traditional dramatic performance
- Individual acting skills: Acting in its many guises
- Public speaking and communication skills: Both impromptu and prepared
- Musical theatre: Singing, dancing and acting.
Speech and drama teacher, Karen Johnson
Tel: +64 7 957 8899 ext 8747