The school has a strong reputation within NZ secondary schools for academia, sport, spirituality and culture and has a national profile for innovation and leadership in the Agribusiness area.
The main campus, located in Hamilton in the central North Island, has impressive facilities situated in an attractive setting. The school operates an outdoor education experience for its Year 10 students at Tihoi Venture School.
St Paul’s has a proven tradition of pastoral care and promotes a holistic approach to the education of its students. Teachers are encouraged to pursue personal development and training to keep them at the forefront of effective teaching practice.
With a school roll currently around 800, St Paul’s students are highly motivated and focused, learning in classes that have a low student-to-teacher ratio. Small class sizes give teachers the opportunity to really get to know each and every student and deliver their lessons accordingly.
St Paul’s staff are enthusiastic, committed, and hardworking and genuinely enjoy the challenges associated with working with teenagers. Become part of the St Paul’s team and make an impact on the paths these young people take.
Vacancies at St Paul’s Collegiate School
Click here for vacancies at St Paul’s. If there are no current vacancies and you would like to express an interest in joining our team, please send your CV online here.
Staff enjoy working with:
- small class sizes
- engaged students
- specialist teacher support (Director of Teaching and Learning)
- modern IT and support (Director of Digital Learning)
- an experienced learning enhancement unit
- a caring and supportive community
- strong pastoral care focus including in boarding houses
- staff involved in high-performance sport
- service programs, local and abroad
- modern school facilities including a gymnasium and swimming pool
- a strong roll and stable leadership
- a financially sound organisation
Staff have access to:
- personal growth and professional development
- free parking
- cooked lunches during term time
- good local schools/ university/ polytech
- remuneration exceeding PPTA rates
- tuition discount for sons/ daughters of staff
- active social club