St Paul's Open Day provides an opportunity for you to meet with teaching and management staff, see the grounds and boarding houses and hear about the school's unique educational programmes.
During tours you can expect to see everything from sports’ facilities to boarding houses. If there is anything else you would like to see please ask our student guides or staff who will be more than happy to assist you.
Teaching staff will be located in the classrooms and in the Gallagher Agribusiness Centre of Excellence during afternoon tea. If you have questions about a particular subject or St Paul’s please ask them - that’s what they’re there for.
- 1.45pm - Arrivals and registrations
- 2:00pm - The Very Reverand Peter Rickman and Headmaster Grant Lander welcome you to St Paul’s
- 2:20pm - Head students share their St Paul’s experience
- 2.30pm - Student-guided tours
- From 3.30pm - Afternoon tea with Headmaster Grant Lander, staff and students.