Students must be enrolled at St Paul’s Collegiate School in Year 9 in order to experience Tihoi Venture School, which is a compulsory course for the school’s Year 10 boys.
On occasion there are some Tihoi spaces available for students who are entering Year 10 and are not yet enrolled at St Paul’s. Applications for Year 10 boys can be submitted and if spaces are available the school will contact you to arrange an interview. Any enrolment at Year 10 must come with an undertaking that the student will complete their secondary schooling at St Paul’s.
Please note, spaces for St Paul’s and Tihoi Venture School are limited and in high demand. It is strongly encouraged that parents enrol their child at St Paul’s in Year 9 to avoid disappointment.
For next year
- Please complete the online enrolment form
- The enrolments office will contact you to arrange an interview with Headmaster. A copy of your child’s most recent school report is required at this stage
- Following you child’s interview, a letter of offer is sent to successful applicants
- Acceptance of enrolment should be confirmed in writing within the timeframe noted. An enrolment deposit is also required at this time.
For future enrolments
- Please complete the online enrolment form. We will make contact with you in Term 1 of the year preceding enrolment to advise of the enrolment process.
Online enrolment form »
If you have any questions please contact the enrolments office on +64 7 957 8889.