St Paul’s Collegiate School is situated in the middle of Hamilton City, close to amenities including Westfield Shopping Centre, Porritt Athletic Stadium, Hamilton CBD and the University of Waikato.
The School’s facilities are suitable for most functions and events, from sport training camps to corporate workshop weekends, with full accommodation and catering packages available.
Located on 19 hectares of land, visitors to St Paul’s are able to enjoy the School’s pristine grounds and gardens. To maintain the high-quality of the grounds St Paul’s has a strict smoke free policy.
Please note that bookings are subject to school holiday dates and that bookings should be made at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
St Paul’s has a number of accommodation options available for hire that can suit a range of occasions, from sport training camps to corporate workshop weekends. The School has four boarding houses with accommodation settings that range from single rooms to cubicles within a dormitory:
- Harington House – single rooms sleeping 36 people
- Clark House – single and dorm rooms sleeping 72 people
- Sargood House – single and dorm rooms sleeping 90 people
- Williams House – single and dorm rooms sleeping 58 people.
The Chapel of Christ the King is the spiritual centre of St Paul’s Collegiate School and is available to Old Collegians for weddings and funerals.
The chapel can also be hired for concerts. It seats 700 people in theatre-style seating and showcases state-of-the-art technology that enables exciting, challenging and thought-provoking chapel services and events.
Meetings and conferences
St Paul’s has a range of seminar and meeting facilities with OHP, whiteboards, power-boards and data projectors. Most facilities also have a kitchenette and on-site catering can be arranged at your request. Meeting and seminar rooms currently available for hire include:
- Chapel of Christ the King (700 seated)
- Dining hall (360 seated)
- The long room (65 seated)
- Old Collegians Pavilion (50 seated)
- Seminar room (80 seated)
- Staff room
- Gallagher Agribusiness Centre of Excellence
St Paul’s has a range of sport facilities suited to most sporting codes. National, regional and secondary school sports teams hire the facilities for training camps and sporting events. The following facilities are available for hire:
- Badminton courts
- Basketball court
- Glass backed squash courts
- Gymnasium (new)
- Gymnasium (refurbished)
- Hockey turf (water turf)
- Indoor cricket practice wickets
- Netball court with complete spring floor
- Playing fields including rugby, soccer and cricket fields
- Rugby field at Tihoi Venture School, Taupo
- Swimming pool (six lane, 25 metre)
- Tennis courts (six)
- Weights room (fully equipped).
To make a booking or to enquire about St Paul’s Collegiate School’s accommodation and facilities please contact Cody Price.