There are a number of transport options available for getting students to and from St Paul’s Collegiate School. These include, but are not limited to:
- Personal vehicles: Year 12 and 13 students are permitted to drive their own vehicle to school if they have a drivers license. They must adhere to the school’s policy on the use of vehicles at all times. There is ample parking onsite for student vehicles.
- Local buses: A bus stop is located directly outside of the school gates on Hukanui Road. Information about Hamilton bus routes can be found at busit.co.nz/hamilton-routes.
- Out of town buses: There are daily buses to Cambridge, Morrinsville, Te Awamutu and Pirongia. Information about these bus routes can be found in the publication links below.
For our boarding students, there are a number of buses are available to transport them to and from St Paul’s on the weekend or school holidays. Buses generally depart on Friday afternoons and return on Sunday evening. For more information about the below bus routes please contact reception on +67 7 957 8899.
- Franklin Bus Route: St Paul’s, Mercer, Pokeno, Bombay, Pukekohe, Manukau, Auckland Airport
- Otorohanga Bus Route: St Paul’s, Te Awamutu, Te Kawa, Otorohanga, Te Kuiti
- Tauranga Bus Route: St Paul’s, Hinuera, Bethlehem, Tauranga, Te Puke, Matata, Whakatane
- Turangi Bus Route: St Paul’s, Tirau, Putaruru, Tokoroa, Atiamuri, Taupo, Turangi