Obtaining a student visa

After you have completed most of the enrolment process, received your St Paul’s Collegiate School offer of place and paid your tuition fees, you will then need to apply for a New Zealand student visa.

You can find out more by visiting the NZ Immigration Services website.

If you have any questions about this process please contact Helen Richardson, Director of International Students.

  • Helen Richardson Director of International Students Phone +64 7 957 8899 ext 8843 Mobile +64 21 275 8540 Email Helen Helen Richardson