St Paul's Open Day provides an opportunity for you to meet with teaching and management staff, see the grounds and boarding houses and hear about the school's unique educational programmes.
During tours, you can expect to see everything from sports facilities to boarding and day houses. If there is anything else you would like to see, please ask our student guides or staff who will be more than happy to assist you.
Teaching staff will be located in the classrooms and in the Dining Room during afternoon tea. If you have questions about a particular subject at St Paul’s please ask them, that’s what they’re there for.
Please register below for either the boarding or day student tour.
- 2.00 - 2:25 pm: Boarding families meet in the Chapel to listen to boarding students and Headmaster Ben Skeen (arrival from 1:45 pm)
- 2:25 pm: Boarding families tour the boarding houses (all houses available for viewing)
- 2:45 - 3:10 pm: Day families meet in the Chapel to listen to Head prefects and Headmaster Ben Skeen
- 3:00 - 3:40 pm: Student-guided tours of the school for boarding and day families
- 3.30 - 4:15 pm: Afternoon tea with Headmaster Ben Skeen, staff and students