Come and see St Paul's and experience what life is like for the students. On Open Day, families will be paired with a student-guide to visit classrooms, houses and the other main areas of the school. Families are invited to stay after the tour and enjoy refreshments while speaking with Headmaster Ben Skeen and other teaching staff.
- 9.15am - 9:30 am: Boarding families register.
- 9:30 am: Boarding families listen to students discuss life as a boarder followed by an address by the headmaster in the Chapel of Christ the King.
- 9:50 am: Boarding families tour the boarding houses to meet the housemasters and matrons.
- 9:55 am - 10:10 am: Day families register.
- 10:10 - 10:30 am: Day families listen to students discuss life as a day student followed by an address by the headmaster in the Chapel of Christ the King.
- 10:30 - 11:10 am: Families (day and boarding) tour the School.
- 11:10 am - 12:00 pm: Staff and students speak with families in the Dining Annex. Refreshments will be available.