After an enquiry has been made and you have received information about St Paul’s Collegiate School, the next step is to make an application for admission. This can be done by taking the following steps:
1. Please have the following documents ready to submit during the online application process:
- A verified transcript of the student’s most recent academic record (if not in English please provide a translation)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or someone who knows the student well and will guarantee their behaviour
- An essay (approximately 100 words) written by the student
- A copy of the student’s passport or birth certificate.
2. Complete your online application here:
3. Contact Helen Richardson Director of International Students, to discuss the following:
- Any other factors needing clarification.
4. The School will then consider your child’s application and notify you of a decision
5. If your son and/or daughter’s application for enrolment is accepted you will be sent:
- A written offer of place will be sent to you along with an invoice for school fees
- An itemised fee and expense schedule.
6. If you wish to proceed, you will need to pay the school fees in full. A receipt will be issued along with a confirmed offer of place
7. The Director of International Students will communicate with you to ensure you have all the information you need before your son or daughter commences at St Paul’s
8. We will arrange for your son/daughter to be met at Auckland International Airport and ensure they have a smooth transfer to their accommodation
9. Students are provided with an orientation on their first day
The Director of International Students will communicate with the agent, student and their families with regard to the arrangements for starting at the School.
Please contact Helen Richardson at St Paul’s Collegiate School if you have any questions about enrolling your son and/or daughter at St Paul’s.