St Paul’s Collegiate School operates on a six-day rotating timetable to achieve a balance of meeting subject class requirements and sport activities. Any timetable queries for individual students should be directed to the subject teacher, housemaster or deputy headmaster.
Headmaster’s assemblies are held in the chapel twice a week. All students are to attend assemblies, which serve both as a means of communication and as an occasion to celebrate the achievements of St Paul’s students.
More detailed information on the calendar of events for the term can be found here.
- 8.00am – House meeting
- 8.30am – Warning bell
- 8.35am – Period 1 (50 minutes)
- 9.30am – Period 2 (50 minutes)
- 10.15am – INTERVAL
- 10.35am – Warning bell
- 10.40am – Period 3 (50 minutes)
- 11.35am – Period 4 (45 minutes)
- 12.25pm – Headmaster’s assembly (Mon/Fri), house meeting (Wed)
- 1.00pm – LUNCH (55 minutes)
- 1.55pm – Warning bell
- 2.00pm – Period 5 (45 minutes)
- 2.50pm – Period 6 (40 minutes).